Be A Boss: Goat Yoga & Happy Hour- June 9thApril 26, 2023
Thursday, June 1, 2023 | 11:00am -1:00pm | Amelita Mirolo Barn
Join NAWBO Columbus for our June Monthly Meeting as we celebrate authors! Join us to hear from a variety of authors as they share their journey and area of expertise. Attendees will hear from all authors and have the chance to interact with them at exhibit tables. Authors will have books for purchase and attendees can purchase books ahead of the event using the links below.
- Teresa Harlow, Combative to Collaborative: The Co-parenting Code
- S.R.D. Harris, Future Miss President, Teddy Only Wants Spaghetti, Gracie’s Grace, Bella Loves Her Umbrella, Paige Plans It All & more.
- Karen Hough, The Improvisation Edge, Be the Best Bad Presenter Ever, Go With It
- Shara Hutchinson, Barefoot in the Boardroom: Every Leader’s Guide to Navigating Change
- Mary Jenkins, Destined to Overcome!
- Christina Renzelli, Creating Calm: How Understanding the Brain Can Transform Stressful Situations into Peaceful Connections for Educators and Parents
- Dr. Karen Townsend, It All Started When I Stopped Using Lotion: One Woman’s Journey From Chaos to Calm
- Regan Walsh, Heart Boss
To learn more about our authors and key takeaways visit the event registration page HERE
Click HERE for Event Sponsorship Opportunities. Support the mission of NAWBO Cbus and gain exposure for your business!