- Sunday, Dec. 11th | 10am-12pm | Kendra Scott -Easton Town Center Join NAWBO Columbus for private shopping event at Kendra Scott, 4165 The Strand #224, Columbus, […]
- Join NAWBO Columbus and Aventi Enterprises to learn how to become a certified woman-owned business and gain access to government and corporate contracts. ABOUT THIS EVENT: […]
- This meeting is an opportunity for NAWBO Cbus members to engage with the Office of Diversity & Inclusion at the City of Columbus who will share […]
- The US Dept. of Labor is proposing a rule that would rescind a prior Trump administration rule, which adopted a test focused on two core factors […]
- Save on Membership Dues Before January 1st Increase Starting January 1, 2023, NAWBO is increasing our member dues by $10 a month in order for our […]
NEW & RENEWING MEMBERS
Welcome to our newest members and thank you to our members who have chosen to renew their membership with NAWBO.
K. Zulene Adams
CEO, Z Promotions
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Join us in equiping and empowering all women business owners to overcome challenges, fully realize their true potential and make their mark on the world.
Become a Champion today!
Gold Corporate Partner
Silver Corporate Partner
Sisterhood Corporate Partner