The Winchester Institute of Chiropractic Health and Wellness, located in Dublin, Ohio, combines state-of-the-art technology with the timeless principles and proven results of Gonstead Chiropractic. Specializing in the Gonstead Technique, we offer our patients the foremost standard in “hands on” spinal adjusting.
Alongside Chiropractic care, we also offer an array of supportive, healthy services: Rehabilitation, Cold Laser Therapy, Massage Therapy, and Nutrition Counseling.
Our Doctors take pride in educating each of our patients on the wellness model of healthcare and emphasize nutrition-based disease prevention. In our clinic, we aim to exceed best practice guidelines and standards of care.
I believe in supporting and enriching our community. As a healthcare provider, it is our responsibility to help educate others through high quality healthcare, education, community outreach and service. Our entire team is involved in our community outreach services and takes pride in providing such quality, educational services to our people.
Gonstead Chiropractic has a single definition of purpose; to improve brain to body communication. The brain and the nervous system control every muscle, cell, organ, and tissue in the body. In fact, every single cell in your body is controlled and monitored by your nervous system. The slightest interference to this communication can cause health problems, dysfunction, inflammation, and pain. Often, it is generally misunderstood as a misalignment of vertebra. Gonstead Chiropractic treatment utilizes a unique and timeless art of skeletal analysis to detect any harmful areas of poorly functioning spinal or joint motion; commonly confused with a misalignment.
1. Eat healthy, real food and make it a family affair! Children are never too young to help and to understand why they should be eating well foods. It is said that 95% of disease can be eliminated by fueling your body with the right nutrition.
2. Get plenty of quality rest. We need at least 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night to repair from the day’s activities and to rebuild for your best tomorrow.
3. Regular Chiropractic care. The Gonstead Chiropractic adjustment is delivered with extreme care and specificity. Each chiropractic adjustment aims to improve our quality of life and stimulate our healthiest self. Chiropractic treatment principles have proven safe and effective for patients of all ages.
4. Partake in enjoyable, rewarding physical activity every day.
5. Hydrate. We function and feel our best when our body’s cells are hydrated properly. If you are not consuming half your weight in pounds, converted to ounces, you are missing out! A dehydrated body is weaker, more sluggish, and immune-compromised.
For most of us, our future is a choice. Just like our status of health and well-being, we have a lot of choices in this life. I will continue to live a life of purposeful, mindful devotion to be my best, focusing on what is most important to me, and encouraging others around me. Being a business owner presents many challenges which can deter from a healthy, balanced lifestyle. I will aim to surround myself with like-minded professionals, putting the right people beside me to help me grow The Winchester Institute without sacrificing a full life outside of my professional one. The future is an opportunity to do today even better than tomorrow!
The Covid-19 Pandemic has taught us the value of fluidity and being able to adjust to our environment. During the height of the Pandemic, we remained focused on our company mission and vision. As an essential healthcare facility, we are always diligent about following guidelines that are put in place to maintain a healthy environment for our patients and employees.
Due to Covid-19, we have enhanced our protocols in compliance with CDC recommendations:
Patients experiencing fever, cough or respiratory distress should schedule at a time when they are non-symptomatic, 14 days after last symptom occurs.
Practicing mindful awareness. Being on purpose.