Take DEIA to the next level in your organization
In today’s business world, DEIA (diversity, equity, inclusion, and access) is everyone’s responsibility. That’s why the Columbus Chamber Foundation and the Workforce Development Board of Central Ohio are partnering to facilitate a program focused on developing DEIA capability to build more inclusive and diverse teams that improve business outcomes and increase innovation.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to . . .
- Know how to infuse DEIA principles and practices into an organization’s design
- Craft a customized DEIA strategy and action plan
- Adopt an inclusive leadership mindset and skillset
- Lead DEIA change in an organization
- Identify metrics that promote DEIA sustainability
Learn more about the program, register and see if you are eligible for a scholarship at: https://columbus.org/next-level-deia/