February Monthly Meeting: Good to Great at COSI- February 2, 2023January 9, 2023
$10 Million in Available FundingFebruary 27, 2023
All NAWBO Members are invited to join the Advocacy Agenda Open Forum virtual event. Lisa Coppola, NAWBO Board Chair Elect, and Trish Garcia-Monet, Market Intelligence Lead with ADP, our valued survey partner, will engage in a fireside chat around the highlights of our survey.
Then, we will unveil NAWBO’s 2023 Advocacy Agenda. Here is the outline, but we’ll be filling it with all the details!!
2023 Advocacy Agenda Outline
I. Addressing the Needs of the “Microbusiness” and Encouraging Emerging Entrepreneurs
- Defining a Microbusiness
- Fair Equitable Access for Microbusiness
- Leveling the Playing Field for Hiring
- Recruitment and Retention
III. Accessing Capital through Increased Financial Literacy Education
- Creating a Network of Financial Professionals
- Investing in Yourself
IV. Caring for the Business Owner and Flexibilities for the Employee
- Wellness and Sustainability
- Creating Affordable Healthcare Options
- Educating on Business Succession Planning and Retirement
- Prioritizing Our Nation’s Caretakers
Be part of this important conversation—because the more we know, the better we can advocate for our nation’s women business owners!