Women, Wisdom & Wine- Oct. 18, 2023August 16, 2023
Be A Boss @ Flourish Studio- Nov. 29thOctober 9, 2023
Fri, November 17, 2023 | 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM | Zoom
Connect with NAWBO Columbus & Boost your Business!
NAWBO members and partners join us for an opportunity to connect virtually and boost your business at our monthly NAWBO Boost events.
Each month a NAWBO member or partner will facilitate and share an area of expertise. Attendees will have the opportunity to introduce themselves learn from our facilitator and bring business challenges to the group. Similar to the NAWBO National Empower Hour. This open-forum mastermind allows for a small-group setting, connection, discussion and the opportunity to work ON your business. Join whenever you are able.
Non-members may attend up to two times before deciding if NAWBO is the right community for you.
Once registered the Zoom link will be sent in a registration confirmation email.
Nov. Boost: Facilitating Productive Virtual Meetings
Nov. Boost Takeaways
- Key differences between in-person and online meetings
- Tips for creating more engagement during virtual meetings
- Leveraging today’s technology
- Peer-to-peer experience-sharing
Meet our Facilitator: Kim Troy, Civilis Consulting
Kim Troy is the Founder and CEO of Civilis Consulting. Civilis works with CEOs, board members, entrepreneurs and leadership teams to strategize and implement organization-wide transformations. As embedded members of their clients’ leadership teams, Kim and her team of battle-tested consultants serve as fractional COOs and EOS® Integrators to help companies – and their visionaries – with:
- Translating strategic vision and directives into elegant and executable plans of action
- Leadership development and training, including DEI&B programs and workshops
- Strategic talent acquisition and retention
- Culture-building and differentiation
- Organizational change and transformation
- Exit and succession planning
- M&A pre- and post-integration
Prior to founding Civilis, Kim held executive level positions in Human Resources, Operations, and Sales for some of the world’s largest corporations, and has worked extensively with wildlife conservation NGOs, in the field in southern Africa, to design and execute strategies for maximizing financial and human resources.
A voracious learner, Kim has a BA in Psychology and Business Administration from the University of Puget Sound and a Diversity & Inclusion certification from Cornell. She is a Prosci® certified Change Management Practitioner, DDI® Targeted Selection trainer, certified Tilt™ coach, and EOS® Integrator Masterclass graduate.